Monday 13 May 2013

WINERAM Australia! CANBERRA BOI!

So I just decided to start a blog tonight.  I love writing, or at least I love talking and typing too much for my own good so this is a great spot to do it! ;).  Its also a good informal way for you to get a bit more details on what me and my friends and film crew are up to around the world.

Tonight were in Canberra.  Staying in a 5 star hotel, about to goto the top wine bar and restaurant in town for a fully catered meal and wines.  Then tomorrow morning I goto the Australian Mint to meet up with a winemaker and go skydiving for this episode with the crew from Mount Majura Vineyard and Skydive Canberra.  Oh and we were just in fighter jets and helicopters as I'm sure if your reading this I've probably already told you or rubbed photos in your face a million times over.

Basically what I'm getting at is holy shit life has changed in weeks.  My good friend Casey Grant (Director for WINERAM and business partner for WEST-GRANT Productions) and I were flat broke, eating one meal a day, scrounging and working 18 hours a day for nothing only months ago.  Now its hard to believe whats going on.  I have a guest celebrity star coming on the episode to run around and do crazy shit with me and drink wine soon enough, and on top of that another huge celebrity and GORGEOUS MODEL was considering coming on WINERAM just yesterday.  The people who are supporting this and getting involved blow my mind.  I mean  SHIT son!  I'm not going to act like what were up to doesn't blow my mind once in a while.  But to be honest lately I haven't had time to think about it.  Were just starting to grow, starting to bring in a bit of cash for what were up to and so I'm just trying to keep my head buckled down and work hard producing, then jump off the comptuer and work mode to present and have some fun every few days and try and see Australia again while were at it.

None of all this would have been possible without the support of so many people.  I can't even begin to name them all.  But you all know who you are, so thank you.  Anyhow..some good food and wine await me at Benchmark Wine Bar in Canberra.  I'm going to go tear it up and get some sleep for skydiving tomorrow....Laterssssss!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Colin and the crew!
    I love following your wineram episodes, and now your blog.
    Hope your enjoying seeing Australia, don't work to hard!
    Hopefully see you soon.
    Briar

    ReplyDelete