Monday 20 May 2013

WORK



I  do love my job.  I know I'm one of the more fortunate people out there and I am ÜBER thankful for that fact.  I get to do some amazing things, get some luxuries I would have never dreamed of, 5 star dinners, 5 star hotels for months on end, 5 star wines even!  Shit is good. Best of all I get to share all of this with friends and people who wouldn't get to otherwise and get to appreciate it just as much or more!  We even get to do crazy fun extreme sports and activities.  Yet everything in life has a balance. I work my ass off for it all and I guess it's just a look behind the scenes for some when I say this, because its not always easy. I'm running an easy 8-15 hours average work days for  7 days a week.   And sometimes there is a crunch time for budget and cash/ support, even meal plans become short and we do in fact become  HUNGRY FILMMAKERS. it happens, but fuck its worth it! This week is bloody full on. In every way.  Not to mention its been about 4.5 months of straight full on work.  1.5 months to go.  Heaps to do.  Not easy.  Sacrifice social life, dating life, relaxation and many things. Not 1 day off since arrival. 

 But like I said, there is a BALANCE.  We are killing it at the moment.  Killing it.  I know it's hard on me at times but I buck up, and look at all the AMAZING shit we see and do!  Top notch. Love it !!!! Who wouldn't?  Work hard guys.  I've been flat out for 2.5 years now, stoked that it is actually changing for the insanely better these days but the point of this post was to say it hasn't gone with no input.  Work hard, make dreams come true.  Keep a positive attitude and love what you do and look at the positives.  Up tomorrow to work hard, yet with some luck I may have news of something amazing and unbelievable by Friday. Anyways time to put the wine glass down and get some sleep eh, as u can see in the photo? Took a couple mins to myself eh!  ;)  Chur!

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment